Give your four-legged friends a fantastic wellness experience with the revolutionary Hydra Pet Spa Senses Care range, a professional product line designed to be purchased as a set, providing the coat with all the essential nutrients it needs to stay beautiful, hydrated and healthy. Thanks to the 5 carefully selected products, the hair will feel soft and look healthier.
Resilient and supple hair
Everyone deserves excellent hair care, including our pets. The nature-inspired Hydra Pet Spa Senses Care Conditioner is perfect for people with show dogs, for breeders and groomers who want to offer great, professional products to their customers.
The cotton extract provides deep hydration and intense softness. In addition, the formula with lipoproteins and sweet almond oil, which is naturally rich in Omega-9, helps to moisturise and repair the animal's hair, making it more elastic. With this conditioner, you can therefore improve the shine and texture of the coat.
It’s all in the details
- Conditioner with cotton extract that provides deep hydration and softness
- Contains sweet almond oil that moisturises, nourishes and improves hair elasticity and a lipoprotein complex that also hydrates and restores the coat
- Ready to use and easy to rinse
- For professional use on dogs and cats
- Contents: 1 l
- Within the Hydra Pet Spa Senses range, you have the choice of 3 different lines rich in oils and lipoproteins: SERENITY (apricot extract), BLISS (coconut water extract) and CARE (cotton extract).
External use. Suitable for dogs and cats.
Use this conditioner after you have washed the animal with the Hydra Pet Spa Senses Care Shampoo and rinsed out the coat thoroughly.
Mix about 20 g (about 4 full teaspoons) of the conditioner with 10-20 drops of the Hydra Pet Spa Senses Care Booster in a mixing bowl until you get a firm and even cream*. Massage well into the coat in the direction of hair growth. Leave on for about 3 minutes and rinse well. Dry the coat. For the perfect finishing touch, spray some Hydra Pet Spa Senses Care Forever Cologne on the coat.
* This portion is calculated for a small dog with a medium-thick coat. If your dog is bigger, we recommend adjusting the quantity (ratio: 1 drop of booster per 1 g of conditioner).